Learn Journaling techniques and how to use journaling to support your sobriety.
I was writing about my relationship with alcohol for months before I realised I needed to stop drinking. Establishing a journaling practice can help you get clear about your relationship with alcohol and build your confidence.
This mini-course PDF contains:
- Journaling prompts designed to help you get clear about your relationship with alcohol
- Tools and Tips for successful journaling
- An easy to follow Daily Format that will help you form a good daily journaling habit
- A Weekly Check-In set of prompts to help you reflect on your week and help you plan for the following week
- A Monthly Check-In to help you carry out a positive reflection of the last month
- The perfect prompt for use when you are feeling triggered or unstable.
- How to create Affirmations to support your journaling
- Create your own prompts
Plus – you can print it out and write in it or if you don’t have access to a printer, you can type directly into the document online.
Much love always, Jules xx
P.S. If you are struggling financially, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com